The Fresh Cargo Competition Page
Fancy winning £30 squids worth of Fresh Cargo goodies!! Not squids that would be a little messy and we like squids but £30 pounds of fabo-tastic goodies! Totes Amaze!
That’s right this Christmas you could win some of our award winning products and all you have to do is answer this simple question. Believe us, it’s very simple:
Is Fresh Cargo a:
- A fab company
- A fair trade company
- A fire alarm company
Told you it was simple!
Just fill in the following details with your answer and you could be one of the lucky winners to bag £30 pounds of Fresh Cargo treats.
And don’t worry we won’t sell on yours details to some nasty corporation that will send you loads rubbish, but we will update you about our rubbish bags and other cool ethical goods, if that’s ok?
Final entries 20th December 2011 for the above competition
The small print but we make it big as we have nothing to hide!
- The closing date is stated on each individual prize draw or competition.
- Only one entry per prize draw/competition, per household.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Fresh Cargo reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Prize draws and competitions are only open to UK residents aged 18 years or over.
- Any employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these online promotions may not enter, sorry guys!
- Winner(s) will be selected at random after the closing date by Rebecca Gray from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email or telephone (using the details provided at entry) within 5 days of the closing date. Following such notification, the winner will be required to send Fresh Cargo full details of their postal address to which the Prize will be delivered (if applicable).
- If Fresh Cargo cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter's sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to the Promoter within 7 days of notification that they have won the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize. Fresh Cargo accepts no responsibility for the Prize being lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
- By entering any of Fresh Cargo online prize draws and competitions you agree to having your name, details and photo published online or in a future issue of Fresh Cargo prize draws, competitions and newsletters.
- Unless otherwise stated, the promoter is Fresh Cargo, Unit 5, Bestwood Business Park, Park Road, Bestwood Village, Nottingham, NG8 6TQ. A list of winners will be available 30 days after the closing date by sending a SAE to Fresh Cargo competitions at the above address.
- Click here for our Privacy Statement.